Saturday, November 18, 2006

Speaking of Harold and Kumar...

If you missed this movie, it's funny. Wit isn't it's strong suit, but it's funny in that pothead genre kinda way. I watched it again today because it was on the brain, and it still made me laugh until my sides ached.

I heard they're planning a trilogy for it, with the next installment coming next year: Harold and Kumar Go to Amsterdam. I've thought about it a lot, and I just can't figure out where they could possibly go after Amsterdam. I mean, isn't that Marijuana Mecca? Kal Penn (from Van Wilder) is pretty clever, so I'm sure they'll figure something out.

Somehow, Anthony Anderson has the funniest line in the whole movie. It's worth watching just for the scene of him as the Burger Shack employee.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

10-0 huh?
good on you

no more CFL until may 2007.

sighs....