Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Kids are fun

Over the weekend, my son made the transition from a crib to a daybed. I went to get him one morning and found him decidedly unconfined, prompting our decision. So far, it's gone well at bed time. At nap time, not so much.

I put him down today at 12, and he didn't sleep. I tried again at 2, and he didn't sleep. At 4 he passed out on my chest and has been asleep ever since. We're worried because he skipped dinner, and went to bed 4 hours early. We're bracing ourselves for a long night.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

have you ever heard of 1, 2, 3 Magic?

Google it...it's a parenting method and there used to be a VHS tape ( back in the old days..:) )hopefully it is on DVD.

It really works magic!!!!

yellowdoggranny said...

how about reading one book to him.?...or a shot of old granddad..