Sunday, July 15, 2012

Movies I Missed in 2012

This is more for me than any readers that I may still have. It's kind of a sad post. It's about the perils and sacrifices of having children. I wish I started this list when my first son was born, but better late than never. It's a list of movies I hope to see someday, that I missed in theaters because you can't bring a 7 and 5 year old to see The Dictator.
  1. The Dictator
  2. Ted
  3. Jeff Who Lives at Home
  4. The Amazing Spider-Man
  5. The Avengers
  6. The Dark Knight Rises
  7. The Hunger Games
  8. Men In Black 3
  9. 21 Jump Street
  10. The Three Stooges
  11. Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
  12. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Please note this list in incomplete, and contains titles scheduled, but not yet released. If there is something I missed (there is), please feel free to make a comment and I'll do some homework and see if it is list-worthy. Like I said, mostly it's just to help me to remember what to watch someday. Also, they are in no particular order.

1 comment:

Product Designers Delhi said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.