Saturday, February 24, 2007

Idiot of the Week

Since I spent the last couple of days updating to the new Blogger template, Idiot of the Week is going to be put on temporary hiatus. Fear not, loyal readers, not the sort of hiatus that Studio 60 just went on (which, whether they admit it or not, is permanent), but just until I can work out all the kinks again.

In lieu of the regular piece, here's some tidbits from the news:

Be sure to tune in tomorrow--I've joined a group called the gasbags. They're right up my alley--each week, one of us writes a Sunday review about a steaming pile of crap that you shouldn't waste your time or money on.

Who says I don't do public service announcements?

Update: I took my friend Jaek's advice and threw my hat in the ring at 451 Press. He made it sound like something you just sign up for, but they actually require an application to be associated with them. Just to be funny, one of the writing samples I sent them was about poo. Think I'll get the gig?

3 comments:

MC said...

Yeah, converting to the whole Layouts thing is the one aspect of the new blogger I am trying desperately to avoid.

Anonymous said...

I vote for permanent hiatus of Idiot of the Week! How about featuring Hero(ine) of the Week - someone we can really look up to and emulate. What a great way to spread some peace and good will in the world!

P.S. Love the new layout!

Anonymous said...

P.S. II: So if Gasbags is about things you shouldn't waste your time or money on, why are you wasting your time on it???? In my book, time is worth much more than money.