Friday, February 09, 2007

Lord of the Poo

"One Poo to rule them all, One Poo to find them,
One Poo to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mudbutt where the Shadows lie."


Perhaps I should say "un-bind" them.

I had intended to make Friday the television week in review day, since there isn't jack on TV worth watching unless a certain starlet decides to bare all. Tonight, circumstances dictated otherwise.

It's been a few days since my newborn has taken a poo. That is, until tonight. He's been outrageously irritable the last couple days, and in hindsight, I suppose I would be, too. Well, all that has changed.

After the baby's nightly feeding, as we were tucking in his older brother, we heard the sounds of what could only have been a huge, over-sized, novelty balloon releasing three or four gallons of yogurt.

After a mom and I endured a great deal gagging and cleaning, Ethan has a sudden calm about him. For the first night in weeks, he went right to bed. With a huge smile on his face.

2 comments:

Nothing said...

glad to see you have a label called "poo"

Attila the Mom said...

LOL! I remember those days....

explosive buttuptus!