Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's 1:39 A.M.

And this is how low my life has stooped:



I don't know if I should punch myself in the face, or be grateful. Last time I did this, my number one match was Tony Fucking Danza.

Saw Heroes. I've got some issues with it. Starting with the whole show being founded on a bullshit premise. We do NOT only use 10% of our brains. We use all of it. Or certainly close to it. A hundred years ago, we still used almost all of it. And I'm pretty sure that "Ya Tah!" is Chinese, not Japanese, but I might be wrong there. Someone fill me in if you know. I'm basing that on my time living with a Japanese person (during which he never, ever said Ya Tah!), and "Street Fighter," the video game where Chun Li (China) yells "Ya Tah!" Whenever she kicks someones ass. It's not an exact science...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say a Baldwin Brother and Patrick Swayze is pretty damn good! acutally, does it get any better? hello,,,, have you not ever watched Dirty Dancing, it doesn't get any sexier than that!

Ben said...

Yeah, but I think they are both Cheese-balls. And my resembelence to a young bob hope is creepy.

Nicole said...

My question is....were you REALLY up at 1:39 am?

and doing what???!!!

Anonymous said...

Man seeing another picture of you confirms it. You look like you could be the twin brother of a dude from my old fire station. It's almost eerie.

Hey, at least you weren't matched up with Carrie Fisher.

Bob Hope, though? That's goddamn priceless.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got Walter Mondale on my list of matches. The hell?

Anonymous said...

Heroes is great. Don't forget that you are watching fiction. It doesn't have to be accurate. There's people flying, stopping time, and being indestructable, etc. on the show and you're saying that the "using only 10% of our brains" thing is the unbelievable point? : ]
For anyone who still believes the myth:
http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html